Famous Sayings about Love
2. We never know the love of the parents until we become parents ourselves. 不养儿不知父母恩。
3. Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back. 给孩子一点爱，你会得到更多的爱。
4. From your parents you learn love and laughter and how to put one foot before the other.
5. Happy are the families where the government of parents is the reign of affection, and obedience of the children the submission to love. ——Francis Bacon 幸福的家庭，父母靠慈爱当家，孩子也是出于对父母的爱而顺从大人。
6. My father had always said that there are four things a child needs plenty of love, nourishing food, fegular sleep, and lots of soap and water —— and after those, what he needs most is some intelligent neglect.
7. As a modern parent, I know that it’s not how much you give children those counts, it’s the love and attention you shower on them. A caring attitude can not only save you a small fortune, but also even make you feel good about being tight-fisted and offering more care than presents.
8. Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
9. The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. 生活中最大的幸福是坚信有人爱我们。
10. To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence. 爱人和被人爱是人生最大的幸福。
11. We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us. 如果没有人爱我们，我们也就不会再爱自己了。
12. Love makes the world go round. 爱使世界转动。
13. Love is the active concern for the life and the growth of that which we love. 爱是种对那些为我们所爱的人或物的生活、成长积极主动的关心
14. Ten men banded together in love can do what ten thousand separately would fail in.
15. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand. 爱是一年四季都每个人能得到的果实。
16. Love is a master key which opens the gate of happiness. 爱是打开快乐之门的万能钥匙。
17. As selfishness and complaint cloud the mind, so love with its joy clears and
sharpens the vision. —— Helen Keller
18. The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. ——Bertrand Russell
19. People love others not for who they are, but for how they make them feel. 一个人爱别人并不在意对方本身，而是在意对方给自己的感受 。
20. The darkness is no darkness with you. 有了你，黑暗不再是黑暗。
21. There is no remedy for love but to love more. 治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
22. … healings occur easiest in atmosphere of love. …在爱的气氛中最易康复。
23. Love is an active power in man, a power which breaks through the walls which separate man from his fellow men, which unites him with others; love makes him ovrecome the sense of isolation and separateness, yet it permits to be himself, to retain his integrity.
24. Therefore, if you desire love, try to realize that the only way to get love is by giving love, that the more you give, the more you get.
25. Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly controlling my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. ——Bertrand Russell
26. Love is patient and kind, love is not jealous or boastful, it is not arrogant or rude.
Fatal error: Uncaught [XSErrorException] ../xunsearch/sdk/php/lib/XS.php(2563): fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:8384 (Connection refused)(2) thrown in /www/wwwroot/xunsearch/sdk/php/lib/XS.php on line 560